There's nothing we love more in the Summer than making a cheese platter to present to our guests before the main course is served!
Since this casual Summer tablescape was set up for a picnic lunch, we made things simpler, with just the basics, but it was delicious and beautiful nonetheless.
We will show you exactly how to make a simple picnic Summer cheeseboard and other delicious Summer snacks.
Best of all? It only takes about 10 minutes to throw together a stunning tablescape!
PICNIC SUMMER CHEESEBOARD MUSTS
1. Cheese: You can't have a cheeseboard without the cheese! I recommend using between 2-4 different cheeses depending on how many people you're serving.
2. Cured Meats: For this Summer cheeseboard we used salami, ham with Mediterranean herbs and prosciutto.
3. Crackers & Bread: In this particular cheeseboard we didn't include bread. To make things simpler, we picked 2 varieties of salty crackers and breadsticks.
4. Fruit: Use fresh seasonal fruit that pairs with the cheeses you chose! Grapes are always a good choice!
5. Nuts & Savoury: A few different types of nuts are a great way to fill in those empty spaces on your board and perfect for snacking! Olives are also a great pairing if your cheeseboard has meats.
Tomato & Cheese Appetizer
Something that always goes fast in our cheeseboard tables are our little toasts with feta cheese, fresh cherry tomato, dried oregano and a bit of olive oil over to finish it!
You must try it!
Being by the lake in a warm Summer day and setting up this table in the trees shade was something we were dreaming about for a while.
We used our sage green linens to match with the beautiful greenery from the Azorean scenery.
Have a beautiful Summer!
SHOP THIS TABLESCAPE